Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Chain of fools

Who's leasing what to whom? Or who's chaining what to whom? What's your first reading?

There's just enough slop going on here to tip this reefer into true crash-blossom territory. And yes, a little obsessive hyphenation would help. At least, I'd be pretty sure that "Cash for clunker" was modifying "leases," and that "chain" was the verb. That's "pretty sure," because I've tried five or six ways to find the story and can't. (I get to a Casey Anthony story first, and at that point, I'm checking out and heading somewhere else.)

Since you asked: Yes. Busy. Cursed busy. Arse-deep in teh busy. Hope it'll clear off soon. And you?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind the crash blossom; I bet the article doesn't back up what the hed writer was trying to say anyway.

2:51 AM, September 28, 2010  
Blogger The Ridger, FCD said...

I *think* it's people who got leases with their cash-for-clunkers money? And now can't break the lease? Which doesn't seem like a story to me, which is probably why you can't find it.

3:47 PM, September 28, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home